CLASS 5JW

CLASS 5JW
Meet 5JW. What a cool and friendly looking bunch!

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Lucy tells us about her trip to Vienna

At the beginning of December me and my mum, dad and sister Chloe went to Vienna to see the Christmas markets.

In Vienna there were lot's of markets and my favourite was at the Rathaus.
One of my favourite stands was the candle one because I liked to see the different shaped candles.



My favourite candle is the monkey because it was very cute. I also got a candle making kit so I can make my own candles. There was a Gluhwien stool, which is a hot alcoholic drink, which when I stood near the stall I warmed up! I had some money I could spend so I brought some things, a wooden wood pecker, from the wooden toy stall. And 2 Christmas presents.


We went in the evening so the lights were on and it looked very pretty and magical.
Sometimes there was a band playing so it was musical and they played very well.


At the Rathaus market there was some little houses with activities and funny things!! In one house there was a mechanical family playing instruments. The mum on violin, dad on recorder, boy on guitar, girl on plate, grandad on keyboard and grandma spinning the DJ disks!!
I really enjoyed going to the markets!



by


Lucy

No comments: