CLASS 5JW

CLASS 5JW
Meet 5JW. What a cool and friendly looking bunch!

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Lauren's Christmas Eve



Christmas Eve at Ski Dubai!

On Christmas Eve we went to the Ski Dubai snow park but first we had to go to the ski shop to get gloves for me and my Mum.


Then we went and got our suits, boots and helmets. When we were about to go into the snow park I spotted Matthew Styles from my class, but he didn’t see me. Once inside the snow park it was FREEEEEZZZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


We had a look around first because it was my mum’s first time, then we went tobogganing around the ice slide.


When we went round the corner and I got a great big fat snowball in my face from Matthew, so I threw one back.


Then I went down the big slide at the end of the snow park, I went on it loads of times so did my Mum and Dad! Then whilst my brothers were on a mini ride Matthew, I and Harry from year 4, were having a massive snowball fight! Then it was time to leave, however we had lunch there and a hot chocolate with marshmallows and whipped cream on top!


Then we went home exhausted we had more fun than we had expected!

No comments: