CLASS 5JW

CLASS 5JW
Meet 5JW. What a cool and friendly looking bunch!

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Jemima's Holiday News

We went on a awesome skiing holiday to Austria. We had to sit on an aeroplane for seven hours which was very boring.When we got there we stayed for one night in a hotel in Switzerland. We went in a car up the mountain to St Anton in Austria. The view was brilliant.

In the chalet there were three teddy bears for me and my sisters. I got the yellow one.

There was loads of snow and I could not wait to go skiing. On the first day I went to ski school which was fun. I made a good friend called olivia who had a funny brother called ben.

My favourite part of ski school was going on a forest run full of jumps and bumps.

When we got back to the chalet Struan the cook had made us choocolate brownies and they were delicious.

My teacher in ski school was called Angela.

After ski school we could ski back to the chalet. Once my Dad took me on the wrong run and got us lost. The piste machines were coming up the hill and we were quite scared. It was dark by the time we got back so I only had five minutes tp play out in the snow.

On christmas eve we left santa some brandy and some of struans cookies. On CHRISTMAS DAY there was a bag of presents for me and my sisters. My favourite present from santa was a little rat called cheese. He is very cute.

My favourite present from my mum and dad was an ipod which is pink and a game for my nintendo.

Soon we had to go home and I was sad to leave Struan. Daisy took some pictures of him as my mum and dad had lost their camera. On the way back the hostess gave me and my sisters a toy dog.

I had a wonderful holiday and would love to go to Austria again.

From
Jemima

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow Jemima, sounds like you had a lot of fun skiing in Austria!

Anonymous said...

WOW!
You sure did have a lot of fun at
Austria.
I bet it would be great if i
was there!

Anonymous said...

Hey Jemima,

you obviously had fun in Austria!!

Eloise :)