CLASS 5JW

CLASS 5JW
Meet 5JW. What a cool and friendly looking bunch!

Monday, March 23, 2009

Rose's Weekend report


On Thursday 19th March Kings swim squad went to Jebal school to do a swim gala against
wellington,Horizon and Jebal Ali.We were losing be atleast 10 points but when we did our
class relay we won and we got double pionts so in the end we won by 6 points.The B team
came second and the A team came first.We were delighted that we won.

On Friday 20th March Kristi and I went to our Desert Swim Gala at Kings' Dubai pool. I
did every stroke and got a gold for 4 lengths free style, a gold for 2 lengths backstroke, a gold
for 1 length butterfly, a bronze for 2 lengths breastroke and a gold for 4 lengths I.M which is
a length of butterfly the backstroke then breastroke and eventually 1 length of freestyle.

I was a bit shy when I went up to the stand and got my medals because it was my first desert swim gala!


I was very proud that I got a medal for every stroke and I was AMAZED with my butterfly time
which was eighteen seconds and 34 mini seconds!!!!!!!

I was one of the quickest people at butterfly!

I will keep you informed of what I do and I hope you enjoyed reading all about my weekend! :)

From Rose xox

1 comment:

Rose said...

I was chuffed with myself that I got 5 MEDALS and one in every race.

Rose xox :) :P