CLASS 5JW

CLASS 5JW
Meet 5JW. What a cool and friendly looking bunch!

Monday, March 23, 2009

Eloise's report on her uncle's new dogs


Uncle Dennis's new dogs by Eloise

Over the weekend my uncle Dennis sent me an email saying his labrador dog polly had
just had 5 puppies!! They were so cute!! He asked me to call him to help with the names he had sent me the picture so I knew what they looked like there was one really bigger and fatter one than the rest so I thought of name Dumbledor. Later on in the week-end my Uncle called saying that the three puppies were called Dumbledor (boy), Brownie (girl), Rocky(boy), Pepper (girl) and Pheobe (girl). Gussy is the dad and im sure hes very proud! My aunty Jenny said the only problem she was having with them is toilet training!!
Cant wait till summer break to see them!!

Eloise :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eloise, the dogs are gorgeous. I am a big dog lover and labs and retrievers are my favourite. Lucky you getting to see them. Mrs H

Rose said...

I totally agree with Mrs H they are so cute and they look really fluffy! :)

Rose xox

claire said...

Oh my gosh those puppy's are so CUTE!!!!!:)

Lucy said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
CUTE!!! Can I have one?!

paul said...

Well iam going to say the puppies are so cute and adorable when there asleep. But its just a question but how old are they??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????



Paul