CLASS 5JW

CLASS 5JW
Meet 5JW. What a cool and friendly looking bunch!

Monday, March 23, 2009

Lucy's cinema review


On Thursday 12 March I went to see Hotel for Dogs with Jemima at Mercato.
A brother and sister are looking for somewhere to hide their dog, when they come across a deserted hotel, which already has 2 dogs living in it.
This is where the adventure begins when they start to rescue more and more dogs from around the city. They invent cool gadgets for looking after the dogs when they're not there. Disaster strikes when the dogs are discovered.
It was a very good film. I liked it because it was funny and was adventurous with lots of excitement, laughter and suspense.
I think this film would be enjoyed by most people.
Lucy

1 comment:

Rose said...

Hi lucy that film looks really good and I've only seen the advert for it.Ireally want to see and hopefully over the easter holidays I will see it!!!

:P :) Rose xox