CLASS 5JW

CLASS 5JW
Meet 5JW. What a cool and friendly looking bunch!

Monday, March 2, 2009

Kristi reflects on being King of the Week



Howdy Folks,
Kristi here (but u can call me Krispy!!!!!)


I think my favourite part of being king of the week was going to Kalba,
now that is what i call totally AWESOME!!!!!


I loved Kalba so much because i got to soak Mr W!!!!!
In the canoeing and the Kayaking!!!!!!!!
I love annoying Mr Watson, its like a absolutely brilliant kind of hobby!!!!!


Everyone said some things about me!!!!
I especially liked the one Dan said about my lovely scottish accent!
Thanx for that one Dan


I hope you enjoyed me being king of the week!!!!

Krispy
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting this review. muich appreciated. Good work! ;-)

Mr Watson