CLASS 5JW

CLASS 5JW
Meet 5JW. What a cool and friendly looking bunch!

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Jam Jar

Thanks to the children and parent's of 5JW Mr Watson had a great time painting at Jam Jar.

I went to Jam Jar on Saturday, Feb 28th and enjoyed my painting session lots. Thanks for the lovely gift.

The paint was fantastic to mix up - a really glossy, thick and gloopy feel. I decide to just paint two connected themed canvasses in similar colours. I tried to use different shades and also various textures.

I enjoyed listening to my IPOD as I was painting.

What do you think of my first ever canvas painting?

The funniest part was when I was washing up at the end of my session and I looked in the mirror - my ears were blue and purple, where I had been taking my headphones in and out!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

MONKEY MASTER!!!! CHECK YOUR SPELLINGS!!!!!!!

themSe or theme?

CAPITAL I!!!!! i or I?

Anonymous said...

MONKEY MASTER

Yeah that paint looks 'looosh'
enough i think you did an awesme job!
What type of music were you listening to maybe that might relate to what the final peice looked like.


Eloise :o)

Anonymous said...

Very nice Mr Watson. Like the colours