CLASS 5JW

CLASS 5JW
Meet 5JW. What a cool and friendly looking bunch!

Monday, March 23, 2009

Kristi's Birthday plans

Howdy Folks!!!!!!!

Kristi here!!!!!!!!!!

I would like to tell you all about what I'm going to do for my Bday!!!!!!!
I'm going to have a party at the In-motion club @ the Green Community market. It is a very fun place to go if you want to exercise and have a fantastic time as well!

It has all sorts of amazing things to try like the skywall, which is a wall that you climb and it moves!, the laser pad, which is a video game controlled by your movement!!!!! And last but no means least the canoeing machine, which is a machine that feels like you are in a canoe beacuse you can hear the water rush past you!

I hope I have a good time!!!!!!

From Krispy
xoxoxooxoxoxox

No comments: