CLASS 5JW

CLASS 5JW
Meet 5JW. What a cool and friendly looking bunch!

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Kian's a swimming star!


Congratulations To Kian!
Kian performed superbly as his speedo swimming gala.
On the Thursday 26th Tursday and Friday 27th of Febuary I did a Speedo gala(Club Championships.) First of all you had to pass the trials they pick the 12 fastest swimmers for each stroke, and I got into all 5 of the races.Then it was the challenge the club championships,on thursday it was the IM.The IM is when you have to do all 4 of the strokes,the order is butterfly,back stroke,breste stroke and finally front crawl.It was really tense when you got on to the starting block.Finally the wistle blow and we dived of the block.I was doing really well until back stroke when I choked I had to get out but then went and finished it off.It was a misrable day for me and I was dreding for the next day.

Friday

When I got to the pool I was really scared,the first race was butterfly I came second.After that I was really confedont.The second race was back stroke and I came third but it was still good to get a medel.Breste stroke was the next stroke and I came first I was really proud of my self.The last stroke was front crawl it was a great race but I came second.


It was a grat day

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fantastic Kian, you did so well against lots of swimmers your age from all over Dubai. Mrs H