CLASS 5JW

CLASS 5JW
Meet 5JW. What a cool and friendly looking bunch!

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Rose's King of the Week Blog Post

Hi, it's Rose from 5JW.
I am the new king of the week!

In class we have been doing presentation sheets about healthy living, we have also been reading a book called The Magicians Nephew, which I really enjoy! In ICT we have been using the laptops to go onto a fun site using the smart boards.

I can't wait until International Day, this is where Mr Watson picks a country for us to dress up as or we can represent our home towns by for example: if I was from England I could wear a English football shirt!

I have settled in really well and made lots of new friends in 5JW. I enjoy my time at school!I wonder who will be the next king of the week??

From Rose x

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Rose. You did a great job last week - well done!

Anonymous said...

Hey Rose WOW!

You are a very nice person. You are a very caring person to others too! You did great as king of the week last week!

From your house buddie Angela!

Anonymous said...

Rose is a great friend and I hope she enjoys her first year at Kings'. I really enjoy being around Rose and we always have a good laugh together!

Kristi xoxoxoxoxoxox