CLASS 5JW

CLASS 5JW
Meet 5JW. What a cool and friendly looking bunch!

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Greetings to friends from Sheep Dip Lane Primary School!

Hello! I've just heard that some of you guys and girls at Sheep Dip Lane Primary
School, in the UK are looking at out classblog today. Welcome and I hope you
like it.

Please feel free to comment on anything that catches your eye.
Simply click the comment button below the post you wanted to talk about and
write a message. Write your comment and then type in the strange few letters you
are asked to. Please can you choose the name option and type your name andthen
send your message. Your comments will get to me through cyber space and I can
add them to the blog.

Unfortunately becuase of time differences my class
have all just packed up and gone home for the weekend - yes weekend - we have
Friday and Saturday weekends here in Dubai!

Happy blogging! I look
forward to hearing from you.

Thanks
Mr Watson and class 5JW

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your message this is the girls from sheep dip lane primary your uniform looks great also a big hello to you all hope you like the message from sheep dip lane primary school in year 6

Anonymous said...

Thanks for looking at our blog! A big hello back to you!

Anonymous said...

I can not believe people from ? have been writing on the blog! Alec

Anonymous said...

GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A school from the UK. the blog is spreading!!

Happy Blogging,

Becky

Anonymous said...

thanks for the message we will look at yours

Rose :P

Anonymous said...

Hi
Miss Cox here, Year 6 class teacher from Sheep Dip Lane.
We have enjoyed looking at the interesting things you do at your wonderful school.
Check out our website at
www.sheepdiplane.doncaster.sch.uk

Bye for now

Anonymous said...

Thanx for looking at our class blog we're glad you like it!
Like Becky said "the blog is spreading!". I'm looking forward to seeing more comments from Sheep Dip Lane Primary School!!!!!!!!!

Kristi xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Anonymous said...

I love the sheepdiplane website but I cant get that song out of my head do do do dat a doo do do dat a doo do!Catchy.