CLASS 5JW

CLASS 5JW
Meet 5JW. What a cool and friendly looking bunch!

Saturday, October 11, 2008

International Day

Kings' is having an International Day on the 30th November 2008. Each teacher and class is choosing their own country to investigate.

In 5JW Mr Watson has chosen.......... Ah! not telling you that yet!!

Over the next few weeks I'll be giving you some hints and clues to my chosen country...watch the blog closely to have first chance to make your guess. Who will guess correctly? Who will be the first to work out which country I will be studying.

We will team up with 5KON and both Year 6 classes to have a carousel of activities - learning all about 4 different countries from around the world. We will all be wearing costumes from our chosen countries or our home country to make the day even more entertaining and authentic.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yr5KON are eagerly awaiting International Day. The children are very excited and are having a lot of fun trying to work out which country we are adopting. I wonder if its driving Yr5JW NUTS as well?
Mr.O'Neill

Anonymous said...

I cant wait to find out what country it is!!!!!!! I am really excited!

Becky