CLASS 5JW

CLASS 5JW
Meet 5JW. What a cool and friendly looking bunch!

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Kristi is horse mad!


As well as swimming , I also do another sport, HORSE RIDING!


Horse riding is my favourite sport and horses are my favourite animal too! My favourite horse was Twiggy but Twiggy left and was taken to a different stable! So now my favourite horse is Gasket the Arabian!

I go Horse riding at Jebel Ali Riding Stables every Wednesday, and Wednesday is my favourite day of the week because of Horse Riding!!!


Kristi xox

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool, horse riding.
I like horses too.
I like this horse called
Moonlight. But that horse is in
a story book
called My Secret Unicorn.

Anonymous said...

cool kristi you really are HORSE MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rose :P

Anonymous said...

Id say more like Horse supercrazyultramegaamazingly mad. Alec

Anonymous said...

I have NEVER I repeat NEVER known anyone that loves horses as much as Kristi (even though I am monkey mad)!!!



Becky

Anonymous said...

Cool!
I love horse riding to,
but when i get of the horse and i take the reins over the head,i get really scared.



FROM KIRSTEN