CLASS 5JW

CLASS 5JW
Meet 5JW. What a cool and friendly looking bunch!

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Mr Stedman says:



Dear 5JW and 5KON

I have been meaning to contact you for sometime to tell you how impressed I am with your class blog. I took a look whilst I was in the UK recently and it was great to have such a good reminder of Kings' and all of the fantastic things that you are doing. I showed some of my family and friends and they were amazed at how well you all express yourselves and the quality of your work. Well done!

I was particularly interested in your work on bread making. You may not know, but I come from a family of Bakers. My grandfather, great grandfather and great great grandfather were all Master Bakers in the county of Surrey in the UK. I can remember as a schoolboy visiting my grandfather's bakery and watching him make different kinds of bread. Whenever I smell bread cooking it brings back some very happy memories.

I look forward to finding out more about what you are up to in year 5!

Mr. Stedman

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks very much for leaving a message on our class blog. I'm really proud of what we have achieved so far. We are all using it lots now and now more and more people are asking to makes their own posts. We love using it!

Interesting facts about your family history too!

Anonymous said...

Wow!
It must have been fun having a grandfather as a baker!

Anonymous said...

WOW that's great!!!!!


Lauren x x x

Anonymous said...

THANKES GOOD POST!!!

FROM DAN