CLASS 5JW

CLASS 5JW
Meet 5JW. What a cool and friendly looking bunch!

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mr Watson's feeling proud

I just wanted to say to you all that I am very proud of you indeed.

You have been working really hard all year and especially this term. Assessment week is nothing to be worried about, as we have talked about in class - but I am so proud of the way you have approached it. I have been so very impressed by your maturity and efforts so far this week. Keep it up and very very well done!

(a happy) Mr Watson

2 comments:

Adam said...

Thank you Mr Watson
Thank you for making year 5jw so fun!

Adam

Rose said...

thank you Mr Watson I enjoyed assessment week (kind of) and I didnt find it so hard after all.I tryed my best and gave it 100%.thank you for making it fun for us.(maybe not for you,you know all that marking!!!!!.....LUCKY YOU)

thank you again


Rose xox :) :D :P