CLASS 5JW

CLASS 5JW
Meet 5JW. What a cool and friendly looking bunch!

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Kristi's news

Howdy!
My favourite sport is horse riding. I went riding last week on my fave horse called Fritz! He was such a good horse, he did exactly what I told him to do, he didn't race off like some of the other horses did and he didn't stop everytime he got tired or wanted to got to the toilet. We were trotting in circles and going down lines in partners. I was partners with a boy riding a shire horse calles Apatchi.My favourite part of last week was riding bare back (which is when you take the horse's saddle off and just ride on their bare back)!!!!!!!!! The good thing was we could do anything we wanted, my riding instructer Andrea said "I bagsy Kristi is going to canter bare back first"!!!!!!!!!!!!! And guess what........................... I DID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was the first person in the riding class to canter bare back! I love horse riding and I can't wait to ride bare back again!

Kristi
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

3 comments:

adam said...

Sounds fun but i'm not trying it in a million years!

Adam

Eloise :o) said...

Was there any stirrups on the horse? Was it uncomfortable?? Sounds like your REALLY good at horse riding!

Eloise

Kristi said...

I LOVE HORSES AND RIDING!!!!!!! When i rode bare back it was very painful, no stirrups but it was so much fun especially cantering bare back!