CLASS 5JW

CLASS 5JW
Meet 5JW. What a cool and friendly looking bunch!

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Rose's summer update

hi everybody since the last update it was pouring down!

but now its only 30 degrees and its kind of hot!
I 'm missing everybody in dubai but I cant wait until i'm in Guernsey on the beach in the freezing water but anyway im soooooo
excited!

Last night i had a 2 hour phone call with my best friend in Guernsey called honor and she misses me as much as i miss her!

(which is alot)

We are in Guernsey on the 10th of July so next friday and we get in at 4:45 pm and then we are going to stop of at the FISH AND CHIP SHOP and then we are going to the beach with all our siut cases and we are going to have a few hours at my old school beach bbq!

how cool is that! (very)
Cant wait to see everybody in dubai again!

Rose xxx

3 comments:

Mrs H said...

Hi Rose sounds like you are having a fab time - lots of nice food! Have a great time with your friends in Guernsey.

Anonymous said...

Wow I Love Your Blog,It Rocks

Honor (Rose's friend) said...

Hi Rose
Check it out i found the site all thanx to your letter i miss u soooooooo much and thanx for mentioning me and i luv your blog it is so cool!!! :D

Honor
:) :P :D